Add Your Listing
At Texas Horse Properties, we are all for spreading the word about horse properties for sale in Texas. There are a lot of people looking for horse property just in Texas, so you know every page view is a potential buyer. We invite you to add your listing so your horse property can be found.
Add Your Listings on Texas Horse Properties.
You do not need to be an agent to add your listing. We accept For Sale By Owner listings, too.
1. Click REGISTER in the top right corner and enter your username and email address. A password will be emailed to you immediately. Login with the info in this email. (You may change this password from your profile page after you are registered if you prefer. But remember to log out and log back in after you change it or you won’t be able to add/edit your info.)
2. Upon logging in, add your profile information. Be sure to include your contact info so interested people can reach you.
3. Add your listings! Click the ADD NEW PROPERTY tab to enter your listing info. Then fill out the form. You may enter up to 36 photos and include a link to your video from YouTube or Vimeo. Or add the link to another source in your description. We’ll see it and activate it.
4. If you wish to upgrade your membership at any time, we have several options available. Select the one from the menu (that appears in the right column after you log in) that best suits your needs. Upon submission, you will be taken to Stripe to complete your payment. Don’t have a Stripe account? No problem. Stripe accepts credit cards, too.
• 1 Listing: $15/month or $165/year
• 3 Listings: $35/month or $385/year
• Unlimited listings: $65/month or $715/year
Cancel at any time. You will be billed through the end of the current billing month. There is no signup or cancellation fee. Just email us to let us know you are canceling your membership at least 2 weeks before the next billing cycle.
What you will receive
- Your own web page for your listing.
- Google map showing your property’s location.
- Your info and a contact form so people can reach you. The contact form on your web page emails directly to you.
- A counter on your listing page so you can monitor the number of times your listing page has been viewed.
- The ability for people to compare features and amenities of various listings.
- Your web page is optimized for the search engines.
- Link to your listing or to your own website.
- Properties are published on various social media accounts — including Facebook, Twitter & Instagram — in rotation for greater exposure.
- Your listing will be included on our partner site, Horse Properties of Texas.
Ready to get started?
You can get started right away and have your listing online in a few minutes! If you have any problems at all, let us know. We’ll get it rolling.CLICK TO REGISTER! LOG INTO YOUR ACCOUNT