Add Your Listing
At Texas Horse Properties, we are all for spreading the word about horse properties for sale in Texas. There are a lot of people looking for horse property just in Texas, so you know every page view is a potential buyer. We invite you to add your listing so your horse property can be found.
If you have signed up for a package and want to upload your listing, click the LIST A PROPERTY link at the very top of the page.
Add Your Listings on Texas Horse Properties.
We receive on average 220,000 page views a month from people looking for horse property for sale in TEXAS! That’s a lot of interest. So it just makes sense to put your Texas horse property listing where people are looking. Join us!
You do not need to be an agent to add your listing. We accept For Sale By Owner (FSBO) listings, too.
1. Click REGISTER in the top right corner and enter your username and email address. A password will be emailed to you immediately. Login with the info in this email. (You may change this password from your profile page after you are registered if you prefer. But remember to log out and log back in after you change it or you won’t be able to add/edit your info.)
2. Upon logging in, add your profile information. This is the information about you that will appear below your listing. Be sure to include your contact info so interested people can reach you.
3. Setup your membership level. We have several options available as noted in the PRICING section below. The monthly options can be set up as a month-to-month membership or as an automatically recurring membership (that can be canceled at any time). Yearly options can also be set up as recurring payments. Select the option from the menu that best suits your needs. Upon submission, you will be taken to PayPal to complete your payment. Don’t have a PayPal account? No problem. PayPal accepts credit cards.
4. Add your listings! Click the ADD NEW PROPERTY tab to enter your listing info. Then fill out the form. You may enter photos and include a link to your video from YouTube or Vimeo. Or add the link to another source in your description. We’ll see it and activate it.
Our price will be increasing to $20 per listing per month on February 6, 2023 to meet the increased costs our service providers are charging us.
Our pricing is pretty basic: $15 per month per listing. The reason for the flat rate is that each listing is treated to the same high level of care: we optimize for search engines (SEO), promote each listing in rotation through our social media channels, target the appropriate market area for your listing, generally monitor social media comments and alert you when you should take action or we respond with your contact info. If your listing is in MLS, we will follow the status of it for price changes and status updates and make the necessary changes.
We are a small Texas-based company. Customer service is our priority, so we are easy to reach and respond in a timely fashion.
In other words, we are very “hands-on” so you can be sure your horse properties are getting exposed to potential buyers widely and accurately.
Need another option? Let us know. We can work with you.
Cancel at any time. You will be billed through the end of your current billing period. Three days prior to the end of your current term, you will be invoiced for the next term. We will also send a reminder if your membership expires without payment being received to renew. If you wish to cancel, just email us to let us know you are canceling your membership at least 1 week before the next billing cycle. Or click the cancellation link on your profile page (it’s in the Membership Package box). It will create an email. There is no cancellation fee.
What you will receive
- Your own web page for your listing.
- Google map showing your property’s location.
- Your info and a contact form so people can reach you. The contact form on your web page emails directly to your email inbox.
- Add vimeo or youtube video to the photo gallery or include a text link to your 3rd party video in the property description.
- A counter on your listing page so you can monitor the number of times your listing page has been viewed.
- The ability for people to compare features and amenities of various listings.
- Your web page is optimized for the search engines.
- Link to your listing or to your own website.
- Properties are published on various social media accounts — including Facebook page, Facebook group, Twitter & Instagram — in rotation for greater exposure for your listing AND for you.
- We share the listings to similar Facebook groups from our Facebook page.
- If your listing is on MLS, we will monitor it for price/status changes.
- Monitor social media comments for questions a potential buyer may have.
- Your listing will appear in our shared bi-weekly email newsletter.
- Your listing will be included on our partner site, Horse Properties of Texas.
Ready to get started?
You can get started right away and have your listing online in a few minutes! If you have any problems at all, let us know. We’ll get it rolling.CLICK TO REGISTER! LOG INTO YOUR ACCOUNT
We can create an Open House flyer for you for $45 and promote it via our social media channels. Here’s a sample of how we used it on a Facebook post. We can also create a slideshow from your images for $120 and share it on social media to help promote your listing. Here’s a sample of a video slideshow. Both products can also be shared via Twitter and Instagram. Just email us your request.